This was one of the presents that our kiddo received for Christmas this year and it is one of my favorites, here’s why.
- Made in the USA – didn’t have to be shipped here from China (not that being Chinese made is inherently bad for the planet, but it’s not a good start)
- It doesn’t take batteries or make any obnoxious noises (never realized how much I would appreciate this)
- Made from recycled materials (100% post-consumer in fact)
- Feels solid, it’s hard to put into words, but this is a well constructed toy that seems like it will be really durable.
- Simple & easy to recycle packaging. The toy comes packed in a simple brown cardboard box (wish I had taken a picture), easy to unwrap, don’t have to take out a knife or scissors and no nasty plastic clam shell stuff either.
- Fun to play with – designed to be a bath toy but pretty fun in or out of the bath. In the bath it functions as a nice water scooper to wet down the kiddo and rinse him off.
Their website is www.greentoys.com if you want to get more information.